Material Handling Technologies control systems are designed and built to meet the stringent requirements of today’s diverse industries. Our systems must be reliable and precise, operating in various environmental conditions. MHT designs and builds electrical and instrumentation control systems for numerous areas of classification including Class 1 Div 1 and Call 1 Div 2. MHT is a MetLab/Underwriters Laboratories 508 listed control panel shop.
Material Handling Technologies offers design, fabrication, installation, programming and documentation of PC and PLC based systems. Implementation of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems, planning and design of Human Machine Interfaces, Custom Software Development using Visual basic, C++, SQL, C#, .NET and Design & Wiring of Industrial Control Panels.
Material Handling Technologies is experienced in a variety of PC, PLC and Operator Interface development, such as: SquareD – Allen Bradley – General Electric – Modicon – Siemens – Wonderware, Design & Install RFID, Barcode, Print & Apply and Camera Systems.
- Automation of Manufacturing Processes
- Facilities Automation/Site-Wide Integration
- Industrial Process Automation
- Automation of Material Handling Systems
- Control Systems Analysis & Design
- Instrumentation & Controls
- Start-up Calibration & Troubleshooting
- On-Site Maintenance & Service of Instrumentation
- Control Systems Operations & Manual Development
- Operator Training
- Real-Time Software Design & Development
Contact Material Handling Technologies today for more information and to get started!