Elevate Your Crane Systems
At Material Handling Technologies, we custom design our crane systems to fit perfectly with your industry and to maximize the functionality of your business. We also take the time to make sure your crane, monorail and hoist systems are installed safely and running efficiently.
Take your system to the next level by browsing our offerings below.
Bridge Cranes, Monorails & Hoists
We install overhead material handling systems for many industries without hiring subcontractors. For a fast track solution, our team can assemble a standard bridge crane system in our 14,000-square foot fabrication shop. We also offer turn-key custom cranes.
Specifications and Options:
- Workstation Under-Running Bridge Crane & Monorails Up To 2-Ton Capacity
- Underrunning S-Beam, W-Beam, & Patented Track Bridge Cranes
- Top-Running Single Girder Cranes Up To 20-Ton Capacity, 90-FT Span
- Top-Running Double Girder Cranes Up To 300-Ton Capacity, 100-FT Span
- Explosion Proof and or Spark Resistant Bridge Cranes, Hoists, & Winches
- Custom Bridge Crane Modifications, Monorails, Runway Extensions, PE Stamped Structural Upgrades, Anti-Collision Systems, Conversion From Pendant To Radio Controls, & Below Hook Lifting Devices
At Material Handling Technologies, we specialize in fall protection systems that help prevent injuries while working at an elevated level. Our products are custom designed to meet your business’s needs and keep you and your employees safe and working efficiently, no matter how large the structure.
Fall Protection Solutions:
- Cable Fall Arrest Systems
- Aluminum Track Systems
- Rigid Horizontal Track Monorail & Crane Systems
- Overhead Bridge Crane Fall Arrest
- Gantry Cranes
- Fold-Away Jib Crane Type System
- Roof Top Systems
- Self-Retracting Lanyards
Inspections & Load Testing
When your business is utilizing crane systems, you need peace of mind knowing that every piece of your crane or hoist is functioning properly to ensure safety and maximum productivity. To ensure your team is safe, we provide inspections and load testing services.
Inspections: We’re proud to provide monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual inspections by our factory-trained, OSHA compliant technicians.
Load Testing: We offer on-site load testing with our 70,000 lbs of certified test weights or our 20,000 lb capacity Dynamometer.
If we discover an issue during an inspection or load test, we offer parts from all the major manufacturers to prevent unnecessary downtime.
- Columbus McKinnon
- Detroit Hoist
For more information on our services and parts, contact our team today.